PDA

View Full Version : Lost HUD using Full Tilt

shamda
12-15-2009, 09:26 AM
I originally downloaded Holdem Manager to work with Pokerstars and it worked fine. The hands imported and the HUD worked fine. I then opened an account using the same screen name on Full Tilt. At first the hands did not import and the HUD did not appear. I dowloaded the latest beta version of the software and that worked. It worked for about a day or two. Now the same thing happens. Works great with Pokerstars but with Full Tilt it will no longer import the hands and the HUD does not appear. At first the table manager window will open and the table i am playing at will appear in it with a check in the box. It shortly closes once i start playing. The hands are being recorded in the hand history file fine. If i try to manually import the hands it says it processes the files but shows no hands to import.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

trial 1.1 beta 3

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

poker stars and full tilt. works fine with poker stars, no hud or import with full tilt. I am playing multi-table sng only.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

yes C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

no

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

have not tried that yet

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

i could not get it to work right, but not sure i had it set up right

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

not using vista, using xp

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

yes, the file is attached

netsrak
12-15-2009, 01:10 PM
Please make sure your FTP client is in english.
And you need to change your auto-import configuration. The archive folder must never be in the same folder structure then the handhistory folder. I recommend you use the default folder c:\hmarchive.

Before you test it again make sure that the handhistory folders of your Pokerclients are completely empty (move all files to the archive folder for example).

shamda
12-15-2009, 03:45 PM
Please make sure your FTP client is in english.
And you need to change your auto-import configuration. The archive folder must never be in the same folder structure then the handhistory folder. I recommend you use the default folder c:\hmarchive.

Before you test it again make sure that the handhistory folders of your Pokerclients are completely empty (move all files to the archive folder for example).

I corrected the archive folder to the default. Still having the same problems. How do i check my ftp to make sure it is in english?

fozzy71
12-15-2009, 05:36 PM
options > hand history > language > english

languages > open language options > english

shamda
12-15-2009, 06:03 PM
Just checked and the language was set for english. Very confused here as it was working after i updated to the beta version. I did not change any of the configurations and it just stopped working.

fozzy71
12-15-2009, 11:35 PM
Are you sure you got the import and archive folder problem straightened out? That would definitely cause the HUD to not show. Can you attach your config file again please?

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder. I also need you to zip and email any files in this folder to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net witha link to this thread.

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

shamda
12-16-2009, 12:35 PM
I started all over again from the beginning and set up everything again. Also updated the bios on my laptop. I doubt that had anything to do with it, but it was out of date so i did it. All seems ok now. Both sites working fine now. I am sure the archive file location is what caused my problems. Does this program work with clubwpt? I also play there but was afraid to throw a third site into the mix!

Thanks for your help!

netsrak
12-16-2009, 12:57 PM
Clubwpt? Which network is that?

shamda
12-16-2009, 01:15 PM
World Poker Tour.

http://www.clubwpt.com

fozzy71
12-16-2009, 08:32 PM
Centaurus Games Network poker network, ..

I don't believe we support that network.