PDA

View Full Version : Omaha ?

yoelpoker
09-17-2008, 09:08 AM
1. I was playing around with your software yesterday and was impressed with its performance however, I need something for omaha, I read omaha plans not in near future, but my question is..

would it be possible or is it possible to import omaha hands or have a basic version of HM that only imports actions of players and results, will that be able to release easily.... I am and sure many will be interested in somthing like that even if it does not import the cards for example, but still I am guessing the stats and the HUD functionality will be very usufull, from looking at the HH file if I can use your HUD to track all actions stats that will be allready a big help. (I can go over my hands adn replayer etc.. somewhere else....

????thanks

morny
09-17-2008, 09:42 AM
To introduce this we would need to figure out parsing the HH for 12 or more networks and we just dont have the time at the moment plus since there is more hole cards and it has to handle the critera for who wins differently than holdem it would actually be quite alot of work

Invertible
09-17-2008, 06:15 PM
this is definatly the funtion that alot of people want though, PLO is a game growing quickly, and more and more people are wanting something better than poker tracker omaha to use.

fabio
09-17-2008, 07:39 PM
We know that and its on our list but low priority, sorry.

stinger88
12-24-2008, 01:49 PM
You probably don't care that much, but just fyi the only reason I haven't purchased HEM yet is because there's no equivalent version for Omaha, and I like the continuity. I still use PT2 because of this.

myth123
01-07-2009, 06:23 PM
You probably don't care that much, but just fyi the only reason I haven't purchased HEM yet is because there's no equivalent version for Omaha, and I like the continuity. I still use PT2 because of this.

100% true. Honestly whoever comes out first with a Omaha+NLHE support will probably get my money. I don't really do a lot of fancy DB work with custom reports or anything. But I do have a need for a more modern tracker that can handle large databases and keep all of my results in one place.

morny
01-07-2009, 09:50 PM
Roy already announce it will be coming in about 2-4 months although thats a very rough estimate and well be able to give a better estimate closer to the time