PDA

View Full Version : Button "Mark hand for review"

jayfo
04-29-2012, 10:03 AM
Please, make the button "Mark hand for review" like PT4 has.

DogNamedBluff
05-02-2012, 03:36 PM
Where is this button located. You can mark hands for review in the Hand History Viewer, in the Replayer and also by Right Clicking on a hand in the Hands View and selecting Mark.

jayfo
05-02-2012, 04:02 PM

When you play you can mark hand with 2 clicks. Click button, choose hand, choose mark, click to mark. I'd prefer even not to choose mark. Just click button, choose one of the recent hand or hand in progress and click to mark that hand for review.

It takes 8 clicks in HM2 to mark a single hand during play. Click (1) to open hud settings, click (2) button 'replay', click (3) mark button in replay window, choose (4,5) tag and click (6) 'save' button. Close (7) window for marking hand. Close (8) replayer window.

Patvs
05-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Display the last 3 hands in the HUD:
Then it will only take 2 clicks:

-1 click on the hand (in the last 3 hands window)
The handviewer will popup with the hand

-2 Check the mark hand box.

fifilein
05-06-2012, 05:09 PM
i must admit, something like right mousclick on the hand in the "last won hands" to quick-mark would be pretty nice

melles
05-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Display the last 3 hands in the HUD:
Then it will only take 2 clicks:

-1 click on the hand (in the last 3 hands window)
The handviewer will popup with the hand

-2 Check the mark hand box.

This is actually easier then in PT4, I even posted in the PT forum tried to make them change it.

i must admit, something like right mousclick on the hand in the "last won hands" to quick-mark would be pretty nice
+1