PDA

View Full Version : ongame last update

laguinhas
12-14-2009, 08:31 PM
The table finder don't work on new update (1.10) at ongame. I have to put the tables manually to have the stats...

fozzy71
12-14-2009, 10:14 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Make sure the hand histories are in English.

Try the table finder - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

Open the ExeNames.txt at C:\Programme\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config

Change it as described in post# 15 of this thread to match your ongame client executable.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?p=92521#post92521

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

AsVHEn
12-15-2009, 12:45 PM
Hi, with that new update, when I start HUD ongame lobby freezed (pokerloco, and Bwin I tried). Anyone have the same problem?

fozzy71
12-15-2009, 11:11 PM
Hi, with that new update, when I start HUD ongame lobby freezed (pokerloco, and Bwin I tried). Anyone have the same problem?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator. You should do the same for any poker executables.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall, even if it is off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=171

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

AsVHEn
12-16-2009, 04:51 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator. You should do the same for any poker executables.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall, even if it is off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=171

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.
XP and avast!, everything is ok but ongame clients. If I open a client with 5 tables or more, when I start HUD, lobby freeze because it use all CPU, something that 2 days ago didn't happen (And talking in a poker forum other people have the same problem). It's like Ongame put something in the software to slowdown when it see HM, or a problem between HUD and lobby, because I can play quite normaly with tables opened, but only I cann't use lobby to open more.

laguinhas
12-16-2009, 05:29 AM
yes.. that is true.. it happened to me too the computer get very slow don't know why. but my problem with the auto table finder stills here. can someone had me please to msn or something so we can resulve this problem??? i need to use HM and like that is very sick...

Beachkung
12-16-2009, 08:05 AM
Same problem here since a few days back. HM finds tables alright, but something is using lots (!) of cpu. Seems like it is ongame software from looking at task manager, but seems fine without HM. Using Vista.

santa239
12-16-2009, 01:57 PM
The same problem...

After yesterday ongame update :(

It's work fine without hm :(

win xp

fabio
12-16-2009, 03:42 PM
Does it help when you disable sounds, avatars and animations in the Ongame lobby under Settings?

Mike chops
12-16-2009, 04:03 PM
I can confirm I saw the problem but don't know what to do.

ennn
12-18-2009, 06:35 AM
hmm since new update can't use tablemanager on 6+ tables - lobby freeze and mass spikes.
used old version of HM(cant remeber which one :( ) 10beta3 and now 10beta4 - all the same.
OS-XP, antivirus-Avira, FW - Sygate
FW switch off doesnt helps

laguinhas
12-18-2009, 10:48 AM
Yes... i have now the 2 problems. 1st the lobby start frezze when we have more tables open, 2nd i still can't get table finder working auto. I have a portable computer and a desktop one.
HM is working ok only with the desktop. The diference is that the desktop have the folder "RVG Software" on c:\Program Files and on c:\Program Files(x86) but the portable computer only have that folder on c:\Program Files(x86) ,this is windows 7. I realized this was a problem when i made that changes that you guys proposed before on the folder located at c:\Program Files(x86) but it didn't work and when i made the same changes on the folder locates at c:\Program Files the table finder started auto recognize the tables.
So... if i don't have the folder at c:\Program Files it will don't work on portable one.. and i want him to work as before.
i hope u can help me...

Mike chops
12-18-2009, 12:39 PM
Can you try the "force on top" in hud options->table prefs? I found it helped marginally with the lag issue.

laguinhas
12-18-2009, 01:00 PM
didn't work :(

ltd
12-19-2009, 04:14 AM
Did not help for me either. Any other ideas? I have now turned of the HUD as it is impossible to play 6+ tables with activated HUD without going on tilt due to the lags.

bewize
12-19-2009, 06:34 AM
I also have a problem with the ongame software and the latest (and the 1/09 also) version of HM and W7.
The problem is:
- start ongame
- start HM
- start auto import
After tahat sometimes everything works fine
but sometimes nothing happens
he puts tables in thу table manager but all of them are 0\10 anв that's it
i play for a long time after that and nothing happens
he doesn't import files, doesn't show stats. Nothing.
I hope you can help.

And when i actually push STOP IMPORT he don't stop it sometimes but write STOOPPING.. and does nothing
So i already got 2 sessions that were not imported by now

After reinstall, several times of restart HM suddenly started to import, but it imported only a part of sessions, other files he said willl take 42 mins to finish, i stopped and now he doesnt import anything again.

The import from folder works tho, but somehow one of my sessions are just gone. 3/7 minutes plaed instead of an hour. Autoimport doen't work(

strater
12-19-2009, 10:49 AM
seems every1 got this problem, what is the status of solution? up to ongame to fix only or can u guys do anything? :)

bewize
12-19-2009, 12:17 PM
import from folder worked incorrect 1 more time, so i deleted log-files and after that Statistics started to work correctly with auto import. But that sux. Lost like information on ~4000 hands

fozzy71
12-19-2009, 03:57 PM
import from folder worked incorrect 1 more time, so i deleted log-files and after that Statistics started to work correctly with auto import. But that sux. Lost like information on ~4000 hands

Any chance your poker skin is able to send you your old hands? FTP and Stars both do this (although it takes FTP like 2 weeks :( ).

laguinhas
12-19-2009, 04:19 PM
is impossible being our problem. after i change for betsafe this starts happening. i was a bestpoker player and everything was working ok. Now i made the update and so it is not working anymore.
I hope Holdem manager guys find a solution.. i don't want to be rude but we are paying for a service!!!

poker12
12-20-2009, 03:16 PM
is impossible being our problem. after i change for betsafe this starts happening. i was a bestpoker player and everything was working ok. Now i made the update and so it is not working anymore.
I hope Holdem manager guys find a solution.. i don't want to be rude but we are paying for a service!!!

chill out, it's ongame who fucked everything up and from what i hear they will be releasing something in the next 2 days.

do you know how much rake you pay to them for them to release shitty software??? you're complaining to the wrong people.

laguinhas
12-20-2009, 07:16 PM
"i don't want to be rude but we are paying for a service!!!" this means something for you?? and ok.. if you want to go from there, i just don't care who is the responsability, i pay for something that i can't use since 1week ago and that affect all my game of course. If was 1 day or 2 days ok.. not 1week... talk with ongame, talk with who you want.. if someones pays for me for a job i have to do it.. if they don't find a way ok.. but say something directly to the players... at least give an explanation..

laguinhas
12-22-2009, 06:57 AM
So... do we have some solutions????

poker12
12-22-2009, 11:32 AM
ongame is such a pos

fozzy71
12-22-2009, 11:53 AM
We are working on solutions and hope to have something in place for Beta 5.

poker12
12-22-2009, 12:02 PM
do you have a time frame???

laguinhas
12-22-2009, 09:38 PM
Thanks for the worries

poker12
12-24-2009, 09:04 AM
no ongame fix in beta5 ??? are you kidding? it's been a week... how much longer?

it's not even playable...

laguinhas
12-24-2009, 03:24 PM
but this guys tell me to chillout... i'm since 2 weeks ago playing only 6 tables each time because is impossible play more, it affects my game because i'm doing promotions and things and i have my time to make it. play 6 tables or 9 tables is a big diference in the end of a promotion but they just don't work on it... since 2 weeks with this problem. Me and my friends here are thinking about moving to other software... this guys don't help us but we got to play...

poker12
12-24-2009, 03:39 PM
where the hell are these guys??????

laguinhas
12-27-2009, 11:04 AM
is it better with beta 5??? i need a lockdown days to recover the lost time.

laguinhas
12-27-2009, 11:33 AM
this is unacceptable.... i want my money... or i will move to Poketracker os something. I'm playing 7 tables and it is freezing...

laguinhas
12-27-2009, 11:37 AM
and everybody in portugal will know about this...

poker12
12-27-2009, 12:27 PM
no, with beta5 still sucks. i agree this is unacceptale. what i'm guessing is that HEM is waiting for ongame to do something before they do. I'm thinking maybe when they remove the "holiday" tables. you know what i'm talking about?

laguinhas
12-27-2009, 01:04 PM
i talked with the online live chat of betsafe, in my case and they told methat is a problem of ongame. They are aware to this problem and making an update to fix it. they are working on this. I just hope HM make some presure on them.. and make them compensate us...after all of this because this killed my game..

laguinhas
12-28-2009, 06:31 AM
Since i was the first guy to criticate HM suport, i'm the first one to say Sorry!
I was with some problems and everytime that i turned off HM it work well so i thought the problems could came from HM. Now i know that HM as nothing to deal with that so i'm will not hide but i will show my self to say SORRY!!!
Thanks for the support guys...

Mike chops
12-28-2009, 11:54 AM
I am sorry you are having problems. I read this thread as soon as I was back at work after Christmas and played on Ongame for around an hour 8-tabling.

I looked at the CPU usage for the Ongame client. It averaged around 30% but with siginificant spikes when I clicked on a table that wasn't active. I had one bad 2-3 minutes after I tiled the tables where it seemed to lag noticably. Apart form that I was OK playing it.

My PC certainly isn't a state of the art. It is 3 years old with 2Gig of Ram. However, I am sure someone with a laptop could easily have problems playing a lot of tables.

I did also try PokerTracker 3. The results were about the same. I am not sure whether to be happy because it makes it an Ongame issue or sad because you don't have an alternative solution.

AsVHEn
12-28-2009, 12:08 PM
I am sorry you are having problems. I read this thread as soon as I was back at work after Christmas and played on Ongame for around an hour 8-tabling.

I looked at the CPU usage for the Ongame client. It averaged around 30% but with siginificant spikes when I clicked on a table that wasn't active. I had one bad 2-3 minutes after I tiled the tables where it seemed to lag noticably. Apart form that I was OK playing it.

My PC certainly isn't a state of the art. It is 3 years old with 2Gig of Ram. However, I am sure someone with a laptop could easily have problems playing a lot of tables.

I did also try PokerTracker 3. The results were about the same. I am not sure whether to be happy because it makes it an Ongame issue or sad because you don't have an alternative solution.

There's not a PC problem, I have a computer better than this that you described and I cann't play fine. Always I start HUD and Ongame skin's lobby freeze. I have to open tables before start HUD and I have to play badly. It seems like a software interference with a thirds programs because there are users with less problems than others (or even without problems).
It's difficult to do thing worst than Ongame's programmers.

netsrak
12-28-2009, 12:18 PM
It's difficult to do thing worst than Ongame's programmers.
You never played on Party Poker i guess :)

poker12
12-28-2009, 03:48 PM
I dont understand what needs to be done here. I have a new 3k pc.... and i'm not the only one having problems.

before the update i never had any problems. now i can barely 2 table. something is wrong. can someone PM me or something? This has to be fixed....

netsrak
12-29-2009, 07:30 AM
i talked with the online live chat of betsafe, in my case and they told methat is a problem of ongame. They are aware to this problem and making an update to fix it. they are working on this. I just hope HM make some presure on them.. and make them compensate us...after all of this because this killed my game..

I think this explains the problem - you have to wait for an update of the Pokerclient

poker12
12-29-2009, 09:00 AM
so the client is going to make sure it works with HEM... doesnt make sense..

netsrak
12-29-2009, 03:18 PM
PT3 has the same problems....

fabio
12-29-2009, 03:48 PM
Please try to disable the "Pop table on action" feature in the settings panel.

poker12
12-30-2009, 12:27 AM
that did it.... cpu is running so increibly less now....like 10% of what it was before...

AsVHEn
12-30-2009, 04:59 AM
This works to me, now I can play like before update, thank you.

yonchev
05-03-2010, 04:31 PM
So is it ONGAME or what should i do ? I used to play at iPoker and have no problem doing 16 tables at the same time. Have a good 4G RAM quad core PC Vista OS but i have huge lag and spikes at 6-7 tables at ongame? Does anyone know what should i enable/disable or ?

morny
05-04-2010, 11:12 PM
Please try these suggestions http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/11194-top-10-hem-performance-increase-tips.html