PDA

View Full Version : popups of last hand

GRINDIN777
12-14-2009, 08:08 PM
I have two newbie questions:

1. when I have HUD on, a pop up of the flop, turn river, and everyone's holes cards show up whenenver there is a show down. I do not want to see this, how do I turn it off?

2. For the call river cbet and river cbet statistics, i take it to mean how many times will the player call a river bet made by the person who also made the bet on the turn, and the latter being the percentage of times the person will make a continuation bet on river if he bet the turn. Now, I have those two stats of someone with 1.2k hands (a pretty large sample) as 100. How is this possible? Am I misinterpreting the statistic?

fozzy71
12-14-2009, 10:20 PM
I have two newbie questions:

1. when I have HUD on, a pop up of the flop, turn river, and everyone's holes cards show up whenenver there is a show down. I do not want to see this, how do I turn it off?

hud options > player preferences > appearance

turn off [ ] Show Table Avgs and change Number of Pots to 0

2. For the call river cbet and river cbet statistics, i take it to mean how many times will the player call a river bet made by the person who also made the bet on the turn, and the latter being the percentage of times the person will make a continuation bet on river if he bet the turn.

Yes.

Now, I have those two stats of someone with 1.2k hands (a pretty large sample) as 100. How is this possible? Am I misinterpreting the statistic?

:confused:

Which version of HM and which site(s)? Can you reproduce the issue and post a screen shot of the HUD and the players stats from the HUD Options > Launch Active Player Details Window.

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

GRINDIN777
12-14-2009, 11:12 PM
hud options > player preferences > appearance

turn off [ ] Show Table Avgs and change Number of Pots to 0

this doesn't work
this turns off the last few pots won on the top left hand corner.
what i am referring to is when a hand goes to showdown, the player's hole cards and the flop, turn river appear on the table after the hand is over.

netsrak
12-15-2009, 04:40 AM
Hud Options -> table preferences -> Mucked cards time = 0

Are you sure you want to switch this off? Its a very popular, very helpful feature.

GRINDIN777
12-15-2009, 07:59 PM
thanks it worked.
its very distracting, i rather look at the replay.