PDA

View Full Version : [1.06.03] Bug in hole cards filter

anzz
09-17-2008, 09:05 AM
If I select a player that has unknown hole cards, with empty filter it shows all hands correctly.

If I go to filter -> hole cards -> deselect pocket pairs (for example) and then refresh, it will only show hands with known hole cards. Even if the "Only get hands with known hole cards" is unchecked.

morny
09-17-2008, 09:22 AM
When you deselect all pocket pairs your changing the filter from off basically to show me a certain range, when you do this it will filter out unknown hands. Would you find being able to see these unknown hands useful when searching for specific hands, cant think of a situation where this would be useful?

anzz
09-17-2008, 10:25 AM
I'm trying to compare my profit & stats of hands that I coldcalled a raise with, against other regulars from the same level, to see if/why I'm doing better/worse with cold calls than them. Excluding pocketpairs, because the set hands make the profit$ more swingy. Now I can't do the comparison because it only shows hands that went to showdown from the players I'm comparing against.

when you do this it will filter out unknown hands
This is a bug imo and it shouldn't do it unless the "only get hands with known hole cards" is checked.

morny
09-17-2008, 12:44 PM
That would only happen if you were searching under someone elses alias because your hand are always known or do you mean something else

anzz
09-17-2008, 12:47 PM
I want to see how other players do in a coldcall hands, including hands with unknown hole cards, and excluding known pocket pairs.

Rvg72
09-17-2008, 08:06 PM
I'll take a look and see how doable this is - Morny's explanation is correct in how it works.

Roy

Rvg72
09-18-2008, 08:50 PM
ok, in the latest beta this is changes / fixed

Roy