PDA

View Full Version : hud statistic memory

nychay
12-14-2009, 06:45 PM
hi all,
every time i start a tournament I can see people stats, but on the next tournament I play all statistics start from beginning (including me). Is there any way of showing statistics from all previous hands, not only from current session???

Patvs
12-14-2009, 07:05 PM
The stats from your opponents will be used in the next tournament.
So I guess, you've been unfortunate so far to keep running into new opponents.

Your own stats however, will reset every tournament for several reasons:
-1 it would take too much CPU calculations (and strain on your harddisk) to show your stats based on ALL your hands when you have a large database-->
-2 therefore, a lot of people don't even include their own stats, but turn them off.
-3 the fact they reset every SNG/MTT is perfect so you know what your table image is at that table and you can "exploit your own stats": for example if you play no hands for three orbits.... and still have 0/0 stats in a tourny, you will probably get away a lot easier with a blindsteal or resteal with a mediocre hand. Or when you have 30/25 stats (because you just happen to get a LOT of premium hands) you can go on a FAKE-tilt with a premium hand, where your opponents will not give you any credit because of your loose stats.