PDA

View Full Version : hud not working on betsafe

ferdilicious
04-28-2012, 09:53 PM
hey,

first time i used hem i was playing on betsafe and was using table finder in order to enable the hud.
then i switched to goalwin and the hud was popping up automatically.

now im back to betsafe and hud is not popping. neither auto or with table manager, but the table appears in the table finder.

i have the following path for auto import :

c/users/name/appdata/local/p5/betsafe/hh+ subfolders

c/users/name/p5javaclientsettings + subfolders
c/users/name/p5javaclientsettings/handhistory + subfolders

the path for goalwin was c/users/name/appdata/local/p5/goalwin + subfolders and respectively /unibet.fr + subfolders for the french site

i also tried opening in the same time betsafe and ongame.fr and sit at cash tables to see if its working

the hud for ongame fr popped up automatically without looking in the table finder but the betsafe didnt.
the tables appears in the table manager tho.

any ideas ?

let me know,

Thanks

Patvs
04-28-2012, 11:23 PM
Update to:
HM1: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/203041-party-poker-sng-prize-miscalculation-2.html#post1135851

ferdilicious
04-29-2012, 11:27 AM
still not working but it fixed the microgaming hud

let me know,

Thanks

netsrak
04-30-2012, 08:01 AM
Are the betsafe hands being imported?
Does the tablemanager display the correct tablesize for the betsafe tables?

ferdilicious
04-30-2012, 11:34 AM
yea i went into hem and i can see the hands i played in tournaments so the hands are imported but idk what u mean with the second question. what should i be looking for ?

Patvs
05-01-2012, 08:57 PM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_30Apr2012.exe

.Delete the file Program Files/RVG Software/HoldemManager/Config/exenames.txt
Then try the TableFinder again: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

ferdilicious
05-02-2012, 10:47 PM
still not working. the tables appear in the table finder tab but after i drag the box over the table it doesnt appear in the table manager tab

when i drag the box over the table it shows the window title correctly and the owner : poker.exe.

dont really wanna change the pokerroom but id really need the hud working there

sireki
05-03-2012, 08:16 AM
I've the same problem with Betsafe. HM imports hands correctly but HUD doesnt work. I downgraded to 12.03 where I was able to manually add tables through table finder. However in latest versions:

- HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_30Apr2012
- HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10a_Internal
- Holdem_Manager_Update1.12.09a

Adding tables via table finder does not work. It displays the table in the list but when I select the table and drag the red cross on to it, nothing happens and table wont appear in the table manager list.

I've deleted Exenames.txt without any help.

HM worked fine on Bet24 so problem is with betsafe.

I run WIN7 64bit and have not had such problems before.

ferdilicious
05-03-2012, 02:08 PM
lol played a session on the laptop and my hud was auto popping for betsafe.

1.12.09 hem1 version. any ideas for what should i be looking for ? what can be different between my pc settings and laptop settings ?

sireki
05-04-2012, 08:53 AM
I've re-installed hem and tried several versions without any help. Any ideas from support?

I also tried with new database and no difference.

Patvs
05-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Can you post a screenshot of TableManager and one of the Ongame tables, when HoldemManager doesn't detect the table.