PDA

View Full Version : Please contact me

moon7777
12-14-2009, 03:08 AM
I have contacted you before, I had my laptop stolen and want to download HH again, on my new one, however it asks for me to pay again, please clarify, and I need to ask a security question, please contact me to get this cleared up. Online chat would be good for this, thanks

netsrak
12-14-2009, 04:52 AM
I answered in the other thread:

We don't trace your IP but you can reset your key via our registration system (link in my signature) so that you can use it again on a new computer.

You can download and install Holdemmanager from our homepage, the trial runs 15 days.

If you lost your key please contact sales@holdemmanager.net with your purchase data and we send you your key again.

moon7777
12-14-2009, 02:40 PM
I dont have my sales data, but am a paid member to date, under my username Moon7777, will you let me know how to update my key to the new computer

fozzy71
12-14-2009, 04:42 PM
I dont have my sales data, but am a paid member to date, under my username Moon7777, will you let me know how to update my key to the new computer

Please try using our registration system to register your current/new license. Then you will be able to retrieve or reset your own license, as needed. http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration/

To get your current license from your running installation of HEM: Help > Show Serial Number

You will need to sign up, login, and then reset your code, then logout/login, to verify it was reset.

If you lost your key please contact sales@holdemmanager.net with your purchase data and we send you your key again.

Give them any details you do have. Preferably from the same email address you used when purchasing HM.