PDA

View Full Version : HUD problem with MTT on FT

WahineLil
12-14-2009, 12:14 AM
Running HEM v. 1.09.03 on Windows Vista

When playing a 2-table SnG on FT, when the tournament goes from 2 tables to one, the HUD is getting screwed up. Specifically -- multiple stat boxes for a couple of players at the table (but not for all) and mucked hands appearing in the wrong places at the table.

I have HEM configured the same way I've always had it configured for FT, and have not had this problem in the past. I do use the "auto-center" feature on FT and have configured HEM to recognize that.

Do I need to install the Beta? And is anyone else having this problem? I browsed the first 3 pages of forum messages and didn't see anything about it.

Thanks

WahineLil

fozzy71
12-14-2009, 03:13 AM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

If it still happens, please tell me exactly which tourney's you are playing so I can try to reproduce it. Does it happen at various stakes?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.