PDA

View Full Version : Does the EV$ Adjusted Values work for SNGs?

SwoopDog
12-13-2009, 09:14 PM
Hi,

Just looking at graphs for my PLO8 $16 SNGs and some of the features dont seem to work, have these not been added for omaha manager yet ? or am I missing something ? See pic...

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/7180/hemquestion.jpg

1. I have "rakeback" and "Show Luck Adjusted Winnings" selected at the top but they don't seem to be displayed on the graph ?

2. I have show "EV$ Adjusted Values" selected on the left, but I don't see them anywhere ?

3. Why does my winnings start at at ~$580 when these are $16 sngs ?
(When I add all my sngs from $0 to $100 it stars at $0 like it should)

Pretty new to this so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

fozzy71
12-14-2009, 03:49 AM
I don't think the Rakeback line has ever worked on the tourneys tab. Apparently the LAW are not working on Omaha yet. I was able to reproduce the problem on my PC. I will forward it to confirm it as a bug and/or future feature addition.

Does right-click > set scale to default help bring it back to 0?

fozzy71
12-14-2009, 04:48 PM
I will have to ask the developer about the Luck line for O8/PLO. Can you please zip and email me your \hmarchive? Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=56

Please www.7zip.org the hands and email them to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

perenolde
12-15-2009, 07:30 AM
He, i am not sur if the LAW is working for NL Holdem SNG's also cause i am running "in ev" ( dont know how to say that, sry for my englisch ) for over 2000 games.
I always read the tournament summeries.

It's weird to me

regards

fozzy71
12-15-2009, 11:09 PM
EV only works for single table tourneys. What site do you play? Can you zip and send in some hands and summaries? Please www.7zip.org the hands and email them to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.