PDA

View Full Version : leakbuster workshop 12/13 2009 online review

MASTERHOLMES
12-13-2009, 08:14 PM
I came in slightly late.

the person doing the review was easily accessible, and shared throughout the workshop how he has progressed in his own game.
I think leakbuster helped him even in realizing some little potential leaks as he look at his own play every 50 k hands.

what I learned

I learned how to do daily, and weekly reviews on my leakbuster.
I learned which position he recommended for beginners to focus on, I was working the button the last night and his suggestion to focus on the blinds and early position should help me.
he discussed the question of defending your button from the cut off raiser, a person question about opening up from the buttons, and further more which filters to look at for river efficacy.

what I found cool

the best part for me was learning about the new features that are planned in the new beta or the beta afterwards.
and why lag modules wasn't included, it should be obivous but for me it was great to hear for leakbuster is focused on a good tag with some lag in it but it wouldn't be true lag due to the hard game the lag style adheres to.
oh he also answered my question about the 50 k database offer for a fee on the website and who should get it.

I Look forward to the one of the future workshops which will be more focused on a step, (it hasnt' been decided yet).