PDA

View Full Version : PostgreSQL installation problem... please help

winningpoker
09-17-2008, 02:00 AM
I tried installing postgreSQL, unzipped to desktop and followed instructions from HEM website, went through all the steps until the final installation step where I was told the follow and installation was rolled back:

"Internal account lookup failure: No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. Installation ended prematurely because of an error."

What can be done to rectify this? Thanks.

morny
09-17-2008, 08:55 AM
Not sure maybe google that error message or search some of the SQL forums. Alternatively try a different version of PostgreSQL heres one but you can get other versions from their website http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/download/mirrors-ftp?file=%2Fbinary%2Fv8.3.3%2Fwin32%2Fpostgresql-8.3.3-1.zip

fabio
09-17-2008, 08:55 AM
Please email me at fabio@holdemmanager.net to arrange a date and time for a Teamviewer session so I can look into this

winningpoker
09-18-2008, 05:47 PM
I was able to get to the end of installation and it seemed to be successful. Then it asked me if I wanted to launch the enterprise stack builder, and I launched it and it asked me to install a bunch of things by ticking, but the default is no ticks, so I ticked no and it exited me.

Does this mean I've installed postgressql successfully? HEM seems to work although I haven't played on real money tables yet with it to see if it's really working.

morny
09-19-2008, 06:27 AM
Should be fine, it wasnt neccessary to run stack builder though so just close it and all should be grand