PDA

View Full Version : Possible bug - Cash Games / Preflop Cards tab

moff
12-12-2009, 09:33 PM
Hi,

Under Cash Games > Preflop Cards, when selecting the "3 Bet" Quick Filter, the percentages represented by the colored rectangles do not add up to 100%.

In the attached image, you can see that I have selected AA. There are enough AA hands to be about 5-6% of all 3Bet hands, yet the box is white. There are other hands in this same situation. You can see that it shows color coding for some other hands down to as little as .56%. Is this intentional behavior? I can't figure out why it would be.

There are no filters or hand restrictions chosen above. All other quick filters seem to be working properly.

Thanks,

-M

Edit: Looks like image I attached was reduced to thumbnail size... not sure why. Hopefully it's large enough to still illustrate the problem.

fozzy71
12-13-2009, 05:10 PM
Can you please try to post a larger image. That one is too small to read. Please make sure the screen shot shows all of HM so we can see the version number, etc.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using? What sites do you play?

moff
12-13-2009, 05:31 PM
Yea, I didn't realize the site compressed gifs. Here's a jpg.

This problem happened both before and after I upgraded to the latest beta.

I play on FTP, Vista Home, Avast AV. UAC is off. HEM works great except for this issue and occasional crashes while using the Hand Replay tool.

Thanks!

fozzy71
12-14-2009, 02:59 AM
Yea, I didn't realize the site compressed gifs. Here's a jpg.

Ahh, that is for the animated GIF's that would use a lot of bandwidth.

This problem happened both before and after I upgraded to the latest beta.

I play on FTP, Vista Home, Avast AV. UAC is off. HEM works great except for this issue and occasional crashes while using the Hand Replay tool.

Thanks!

I think this may be related to (the same as) this thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=22737&highlight=preflop

If it is, it should be fixed in the upcoming beta 4.