PDA

View Full Version : Hud and hero stats

whanttolearn
12-12-2009, 05:21 PM
With the new version I cannot see my own stats. I'm playing at UB I can see the stats of the players except my own.

How can I fix that
ty

Patvs
12-12-2009, 06:13 PM
HUD Options---> Player Preferences--> select Display for You

whanttolearn
12-12-2009, 06:43 PM
I done that but I cannot saw them...

Patvs
12-12-2009, 06:48 PM
Did you add your name as a HERO (HUD Options--> Setup Hero Names)

The "new version" you installed is 1.10 beta 3b right... and not 1.09.03?
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73

whanttolearn
12-12-2009, 08:11 PM
Yes I did everything to set up the hero.

Yes it's the 1.10 beta 3b

Patvs
12-12-2009, 09:02 PM
Which Windows version?
Did you turn off User Account Control?

Do you have any other program (Comodo, Kaspersky, ZoneAlarm, or any firewall/anti virus program) installed?

Could you open pdAdminIII and do a manual vacuum and confirm you don't get any errors? It's possible your hero-stat index is corrupt.

As a test, try creating a new database, to see it you do get your own stats in the HUD..

whanttolearn
12-12-2009, 11:15 PM
I did a vacuum and nothing change.

Which Windows version? vista

Do you have any other program (Comodo, Kaspersky, ZoneAlarm, or any firewall/anti virus program) installed? Kaspersky

fozzy71
12-12-2009, 11:28 PM
I did a vacuum and nothing change.

Which Windows version? vista

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Do you have any other program (Comodo, Kaspersky, ZoneAlarm, or any firewall/anti virus program) installed? Kaspersky

Please try this fix for Kaspersky: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=21610

If that doesn't help try this:

* Go into the KAV settings window.
* Navigate to the Service node.
* Here, turn on the Compatibility mode for programs using self-protection option.

If that does not work then find the "Heuristic Scanning" option in Kaspersky and disable that.

whanttolearn
12-13-2009, 12:09 AM
Did everything.... my stats doesn't show.......

Everything was fine with the previous version but not with the new one.

whanttolearn
12-13-2009, 12:30 AM
OK it.s fix

ty

Patvs
12-13-2009, 12:36 AM
How did you fix it?

whanttolearn
12-13-2009, 08:59 AM
My stats was there but I couldn't saw them. They were on the chat on the poker site but I couln't saw them, When I click to the stat of a player I saw something in the chat in black I try to move it and there was my stats.

Sorry for my english.

ty again for the search....