PDA

View Full Version : Betfair import errors

Pokernils
12-12-2009, 05:07 PM
Hi,

Have searched the forums but couldn`t find something that fixed this...

When I sit down at Betfair I get one hand and then it stops. After that its only errors.

I`m using the latest build and I`ve followed the steps in the betfair tutorial. My pc runs vista with UAC off. My import folders are what it says on the preferences. I`ve tried force table to the front both on and off.

Any suggestions?

Pokernils
12-12-2009, 05:54 PM
Updated to 1.10 Beta 3b, but no luck :rolleyes:

Pokernils
12-12-2009, 06:45 PM
Table Manager finds the tables and it says 6/6 seated but the HUD doesnt update, just one old hand!

And, hand histories are being writen in the C:\Program Files\Betfair\Betfair Poker.com\HandHistory\**** file

Now over 300 errors...

fozzy71
12-13-2009, 02:52 PM
For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Make sure the hand histories are in English.

Try the table finder - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Please www.7zip.org the hands and email them to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

Pokernils
12-13-2009, 05:49 PM
I hope I did this right:

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
Latest beta: 1.10 Beta 3b

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Betfair. PLO. No this is a first, everything was good on stars.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Yup. I`ve also tried import from folder but always the same, it finds the hands but I only get errors and zero imports to my database.

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Yes. I`ve tried tweaking them too. Nothing.

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
Yes. The hands are being writen in the right file, but HM can`t import them.

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
No

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
No

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
No. It doesn`t import so it just said it could`t find any unattached hands

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
Yes

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
Yes

In the picture I`ve played about 20 hands and only 4 came up. Which is 3 better then usual. :o

Pokernils
12-13-2009, 06:02 PM
Mail sent with compressed files.

fozzy71
12-13-2009, 09:16 PM
There are no hands attached to the email you sent.

Can you please try to send them again.

Pokernils
12-13-2009, 09:39 PM
Sent it again (replied to support@HM.com)

Hope it`s right this time

fozzy71
12-14-2009, 02:24 AM
Unfortunately I still don't see any attachments. Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/TeamViewerQS.exe. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.