PDA

View Full Version : HUD POsitions

woce
12-12-2009, 10:18 AM
Hi,

i am new and i have this problem:

i see the hud on the tabel, but always, when i open a table, the hud is not on the right position and i must drag it manual to the right position.
Is it not possible, that is always on the right position?

The second problem:
So, when i want to play on a second table. the hud isnt by the right person, but when i want to move it on the second table, the hub on the fisrst table move, too. But on the first table it is correct?

What can i do?

Thanks a lot

woce
12-12-2009, 12:56 PM
Heellpp

fozzy71
12-12-2009, 01:44 PM
Hi,

i am new and i have this problem:

i see the hud on the tabel, but always, when i open a table, the hud is not on the right position and i must drag it manual to the right position.
Is it not possible, that is always on the right position?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.
4) configure your poker client preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
5) Setup HUD pre-fetch: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29 (if on stars or ftp)
6) open one cash Table and adjust the HUD while observing, and then sit and play at least one hand
7) move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
8) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
9) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

Make sure you get the HUD positions set on one table, and then test on another single table before you begin multi-tabling.

The second problem:
So, when i want to play on a second table. the hud isnt by the right person, but when i want to move it on the second table, the hub on the fisrst table move, too. But on the first table it is correct?

What can i do?

Thanks a lot

hud options > tables preferences > [ ] WYSIWYG turned off