PDA

View Full Version : Unhandled Exception.. perma-loading

czglory
12-11-2009, 11:57 PM
So HEM has not been working for me for a while-- I get this error when I try to start it:

Microsoft .NET Framework

unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore the error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Could not load "LeakBuster2._.Mainf'' from assembly 'leakbuster2.5.version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, publickeytoken=null'

If I click continue, it just shows the loading screen forever and does not load.

I have re-installed HEM with the latest version and it did not help.

Thanks for the help

Gothman
12-12-2009, 02:54 AM
I just did the beta 3b upgrade to fix the anti virus false positive and I am getting the same unhandled exception error :mad:

czglory
12-12-2009, 05:01 AM
on Windows Vista 64 bit using KIS 10 fwiw

fozzy71
12-12-2009, 05:11 PM
I just did the beta 3b upgrade to fix the anti virus false positive and I am getting the same unhandled exception error :mad:

Please start a new thread so we dont confuse your problems.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Try to update again:

1) Clear your web cache, and download the beta update again, from the link in my signature, with another browser if possible.
2) Right-Click > Save Link As to save it to a different folder.
3) Reboot, and run the installer first thing.
4) Make sure the update is installing to the proper \holdem manager folder

on Windows Vista 64 bit using KIS 10 fwiw

See if this helps:

Sticky: Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 not working with PostgreSQL? Here is the solution! (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=21610)

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall, even if it is off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=171