PDA

View Full Version : HUD for mobile?

MaskedManQC
04-27-2012, 01:28 PM
Stars is offering a mobile client for iPhone and Android soon (if not already available).

Do you have any plan to have any kind of HUD available for mobile devices in the future? I guess for technical reasons (size of the HD on a iPhone or any other mobile device) probably limit the possibilities, but what about a HUD with basic functions?

Would be interesting to know if you have any plans for mobile app!

Patvs
04-27-2012, 08:11 PM
Stars doesn't save handhistories to the phone right, you have to request them afterwards via email?

MaskedManQC
04-29-2012, 12:27 PM
As far as I know, yes there are not HH that are directly saved on the mobile device. So, this is obvious that we can't have a HUD updated after each hand...

Don't know if exporting stats (basic stats at least) we have in a DB on a PC to a mobile would have any interest....

Patvs
05-01-2012, 09:20 PM
We currently have no plans for a Mobile HUD, but you can import the handhistories to still track your winnings, analyse your game.

SanqBelov
01-30-2014, 10:01 AM
We currently have no plans for a Mobile HUD, but you can import the handhistories to still track your winnings, analyse your game.

Now I see there an app at google play. Have you changed your mind on developing a Mobile HUD?

BR

Patvs
01-30-2014, 05:41 PM
We're not working on a Mobile HUD (for Android, Apple's iOS), and have no plans for this....

instead, we're working on HM Cloud: HM Cloud (http://www.holdemmanager.com/hm-cloud/)