PDA

View Full Version : Want stat for number of hands won

koncept
12-11-2009, 04:57 PM
I am new to this software. What I'm looking for is a stat which expresses a percentage of total hands won/total hands played. Just won/total.

I can't seem to find this stat. I thought maybe I could do my own calculation if I could at least show total hands won in addition to total hands played. (the latter exists).

Am I just not seeing it?
If this doesn't exist how can I create a custom stat for it?

Thanks.

fozzy71
12-11-2009, 07:20 PM
cash games > filter > edit > more filters > other filters > won hand = true

koncept
12-12-2009, 02:02 PM
Thanks, I found the filter. But still can't seem to figure out how to show the percentage of hands won with my HUD stats for myself and other players.
Am I missing something?

Laura

fozzy71
12-12-2009, 10:57 PM
hud options > player preferences > available stats: > showdown > won when saw flop

won $ at showdown is another stat that is commonly used.

koncept
12-13-2009, 01:05 PM
Thanks again fozzy, I've been using that alongside the number of hands played to calculate the percentage myself, but what I really want is the number of hands won including those won preflop. (then calculated as a percentage of total hands.)

It looks like this stat doesn't exist. I have read something about people creating custom stats for the program so I guess this is what I will look into next.

Thanks again for your help!

Laura.

fozzy71
12-13-2009, 05:44 PM
In the 1.11 or 1.12 versions of Hm you will be able to use the custom stats in the HUD as well.