PDA

View Full Version : HUD is not working although Tablemanager finds all tables

Bierbaer
12-11-2009, 04:24 PM
Hi,

i have a new computer and installed HM as well as Stars and Betfair.
But somehow the HUD is not working although HM imports all hands and the table manager recognizes the tables.

In the Tablemanager-window it shows the correct tablename, but the pot and all other stats are 0.

I attached my HoldemManager.config.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards

edit:
Just found these questions, but i have already set up everything in the right way i think.
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

Stars NLHE 6max, Betfair NLHE 6max.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

Yes.

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

Yes.

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

Yes.

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

Yes.

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

Have not tried this.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

Yes i tried but it already recognized all tables.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

Yes.

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

Yes.

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

Yes.

fozzy71
12-11-2009, 07:40 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

That is the Table Manager, not the Table Finder - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

This wont help for your problem.

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

Yes.

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

That is not allowing the config file to be edited properly. It doesnt show any import folders configured.

<setting name="AutoImportFolderList"></setting>

Bierbaer
12-12-2009, 03:42 AM
For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

That is not allowing the config file to be edited properly. It doesnt show any import folders configured.

<setting name="AutoImportFolderList"></setting>

Thank you very much for the quick response!
This one helped, now it works again.