PDA

View Full Version : HUD ajustment in the tables

KimosabiALN
12-11-2009, 10:45 AM
Hi there!

I've created 2 lines with the values that I want in the stats, then, in the table (PokerStars), when I drag the line of one player with the right button of the mouse, all the lines from the other players of the same table also move, this way I never get to put everything where I want.

Is there a way to move a player's line independent from the other players's identical line?

Thanks.

fozzy71
12-11-2009, 01:50 PM
I suggest you setup one table first, before multi-tabling. To stop the HUD moving on other tables turn off HUD Options > Tables Preferences > [ ] WYSIWYG.

If you use Ctrl+Right-Click and drag the HUD panel it will move only that player's stats.

KimosabiALN
12-11-2009, 02:42 PM
Thank you, that is working fine, but now I have another problem.

If I use the HUD in multiple panels, so that I can arranje it in the table the best way, after I put them in the place, a few seconds later they move by teir own to another place, not the one that ?ve chosen, if I disable the multiple panels option, they stay where I want, that way I'm always having to put them back...

fozzy71
12-12-2009, 05:28 PM
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.
4) configure your poker client preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
5) Setup HUD pre-fetch: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29 (if on stars or ftp)
6) open one cash Table and adjust the HUD while observing, and then sit and play at least one hand
7) move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
8) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
9) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

KimosabiALN
12-13-2009, 09:07 AM
Now it's working fine, thanks fozzy71.