PDA

View Full Version : Viewing a session in the replayer

Barge Ass
12-11-2009, 04:20 AM
Is there a way to view an entire session vs a specific player in the replayer? I need it for coaching. It's more efficient when you're paying $200/hour. Sorry if this has been covered.

fozzy71
12-11-2009, 12:31 PM
Are you talking about a HU game? Or are you wanting to see only hands vs 1 player, from a 6max or FR table?

The easiest way is to go to your Sessions tab > right-click the session > update all filters to session date and time range

Go to the vs Players tab

You can select the player and filter for # of BB's won/lost

If you are wanting to replay an entire table session, the process is similar.

sessions tab > group by: > sessions (by table)

Select the table session > click [x] all on the bottom window to see all hands from that table

They are sorted by the most recent at the top, so you want to reverse the sort order to be able to replay in chronological order.

Click on Time so the oldest hand is at the top > right-click > replay all hands

Barge Ass
12-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Yes sorry a heads up game. Got it. tytyty

marrzie
02-17-2010, 10:03 AM
Im using 1.10.02 and want to replay an entire husng game. I dont see any sessions tab on my version of hem. I would prefer not to have to mark each hand individually. I dont want to have to step in and out of the replayer. Otherwise is there a way I can import a single husng tourney into my popopop universal replayer.

netsrak
02-18-2010, 09:39 AM
1.10.02 definitely has a session tab on the left side: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Sessions (Cash Games Sub-Window) (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/170/Sessions+%28Cash+Games+Sub-Window%29)

marrzie
02-18-2010, 04:24 PM
Ok I will have to look at my hem when I get to my computer at home. I was interested in reviewing a husng heads up sit n go so I hope the sessions tab in the cash tab is what I need to help me do what I was asking. Thanks for the detailed replies. I think I just got mixed up since I assumed the husng wince it is a stt would be under the tourney tab.

marrzie
02-20-2010, 03:43 PM
I was unable to find a way to replay the whole heads up sitngo without stepping in and out of the replayer. Can anyone tell me how to do this or how to get the tourney out of hem and into universal replayer please?

morny
02-20-2010, 08:34 PM
Go to Tourney > Results > Dataview. Select the tournament you played and in the bottom pane click all so its showing all hands and then right click and choose replay all hands