PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious number on HUD

frapal
12-11-2009, 02:42 AM
Sorry this may be a dumb question but i cant see it answered anywhere.
what is the last figure on the first line on the HUD representing?
It is the only decimal number but i cant find any good documentation about the HUD, the section in the general manual is very succinct.
Thanks

_Loki_
12-11-2009, 06:54 AM
I'm guessing from your question that you haven't set up any HUD configs yet because if you had you would know what the stat was

Everything you need to know is on pages 125 to 141 of the manual - it's an easy read - open the manual & then read this post :)

So I'm guessing that you are looking at the default HUD config
If so it's probably the 3-bet stat on the 2nd line (which is to one decimal place in the default HUD I think) & the 1st line is ab. name on its own

to check:

** Open HM
** Click on "HUD Options" in the menu bar at the top
** Select "Player preferences" & a screen will open with 3 tabs
** top left of the screen is the "Choose Configuration" drop down 'letter box' window with an arrow button
** In the window you should see the word "default" & the configuration on the screen is the default config that YOU SHOULDN'T REALLY USE for playing on poker sites with
** When you click on the arrow button you should see the other config(s) that you yourself should have set up
( for example - The one I use the most is one that I've named pokerstarsnlhe6max)

Anyway in these screens you can see what each HUD stat is

Another way to find out is go to the "Appearance" tab & check the "Show Abbreviations" check box - this puts labels against each stat in the HUD when you play

I hope this helps :)

_Loki_
12-11-2009, 07:10 AM
Or just possibly you are talking about the recent seat number bug, but that 2-digit (no decimal) number appeared first (not last) on the top line

frapal
12-23-2009, 01:05 AM
Thanks for your answer. I guess its the 3 bet then.
Why do you say i shouldnt use the default configuration?

_Loki_
12-23-2009, 07:01 AM
It's the advice I've been given on this forum

I suppose the answer is that IF you only play on one site & IF you only play one type of game, then you can use the default config, but...

Here's a quote from a Fozzy post (& read the FAQ 135) :

How many custom HUD config's do you have? Are they all setup properly on the Use For: tab? Make sure you set the default HUD to only work on a site you don't play at, so it is less likely to appear on tables, and then use only the custom hud configs for your game types and site(s). Any time HM is confused by the Use For: rules it will revert to the default HUD config (even if you set it to a site you don't play as I mentioned).

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=135 (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135)