PDA

View Full Version : upgrading to HEM omaha

multious
12-10-2009, 05:17 PM
Hey guys
I'm trying to upgrade my HEM to include omaha pro as well.
How do I do this? I've tried to reset the license code in the program itself but it fails... and the file it tells me to delete (holdemmanager.exe.ldat) is nowhere to be found (and i clicked unhide and the alter system files options).... I've tried completely reinstalling but i'm never prompted for a new serial #, it just auto activates my old one.

whats the deal?

Patvs
12-10-2009, 08:22 PM
Just clear the license IN HEM (HELP--> Clear License)
Close HEM

OPEN HEM--> And reactivate HEM with your Omaha key.

multious
12-10-2009, 09:47 PM
Just clear the license IN HEM (HELP--> Clear License)
Close HEM

OPEN HEM--> And reactivate HEM with your Omaha key.

I guess I wasn't clear in my original post but I took all these steps and just got an error message that told me to manually delete the holdemmanager.exe.ldat file. This file does not exist in my folder (not even as a hidden file) and reinstalling does nothing... somehow its just locked in with my previous license.

Patvs
12-10-2009, 10:37 PM
Delete C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic (XP Users can find the file at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\AppData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic)

Also please try this:

1. Update to 1.09.03: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe
2. Create a new text document in the Config folder and name it LicDebug
3. Open HM and register HEM
4. Close HM and delete the LicDebug.txt file

multious
12-10-2009, 10:42 PM
Delete C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic (XP Users can find the file at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\AppData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic)

Also please try this:

1. Update to 1.09.03: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe
2. Create a new text document in the Config folder and name it LicDebug
3. Open HM and register HEM
4. Close HM and delete the LicDebug.txt file

yeah i found the file in XHEO already too and tried deleting it and it didnt work.... not sure what the problem was but I've got it resolved now, thanks!