PDA

View Full Version : PKR misses AI hands

lok1
12-09-2009, 07:56 PM
First of all I want to thank for including the PKR network.

One bug that I found is that some hands are not included so the earnings are misleading. I also miss some AI hands in the "Hands" section so I guess the error comes from there. It is probably when someone sits out that this happens.

Best regards

fozzy71
12-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

lok1
12-09-2009, 09:21 PM
Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

I have actually already sent my hand histories before so they should have those hands that I talk about. I imported them today in my tracker and noticed this error.

fozzy71
12-09-2009, 10:19 PM
There are no support tickets in our system from your email address. Did you send them from a different address?

lok1
12-10-2009, 05:25 AM
There are no support tickets in our system from your email address. Did you send them from a different address?

Yes, this was the support ticket: [Request ID :##69293##]

fozzy71
12-10-2009, 05:10 PM
I received 24 import errors. Is that similar to your situation? Can you identify any other of the specific hands that you know it missed on your machine?

lok1
12-10-2009, 07:09 PM
I received 24 import errors. Is that similar to your situation? Can you identify any other of the specific hands that you know it missed on your machine?

It seems like I wasn´t even in most of these hands. It was just one AI I think. Maybe it is just me because the computer is lagging so it could miss some hands or something. Did anyone else have this problem? I have won like 20 BI more than I actually have on 15000 hands or something.

itsnotlupus
12-11-2009, 05:51 AM
It seems like I wasn´t even in most of these hands. It was just one AI I think. Maybe it is just me because the computer is lagging so it could miss some hands or something. Did anyone else have this problem? I have won like 20 BI more than I actually have on 15000 hands or something.

Yup, it misses hands where hero is allin

Rvg72
12-11-2009, 07:44 PM

I was looking at the error hands and they are all bad hands - missing flops, players betting and then raising with no actions happening in between etc. Still looking for the allin hero error - finding a hand history that did not import would be helpful

EDIT: Found some hands where hero went all-in and had no problems although just fixed a bug where if a player rebuys at the end of the hand the hand may not import so most likely this is related.

Roy

lok1
12-16-2009, 06:19 PM
EDIT: Found some hands where hero went all-in and had no problems although just fixed a bug where if a player rebuys at the end of the hand the hand may not import so most likely this is related.

Roy

It makes sense, I think I miss some hands were I had to rebuy after an AI.

Super, will this fix be in the next beta update? Also "retroactive"? Now I am like 20 BI over what I have in reality and it would be nice to be able to correct that.

lok1
12-16-2009, 06:23 PM
I saw that you have already included that in the new beta. How do I do to fix the old database then?

Edit: I think I got it now. I just had to fetch and reload the old HH again. Thanks.

RubMe
12-17-2009, 03:20 AM
how do I re-import hands after new beta release update? Do i first have to purge all hands and then delete the whole database? :confused:

I also have HEM showing my winnings on PKR waaaay too much. Looks like it misses some big loosing hands, propably those AI hands discussed in this thread. Or could it think of my rebuy in the middle of a hand as a profit as my stack size at the end of hand is different from the beginning?

netsrak
12-17-2009, 10:29 AM
Create a new database and import the hands http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146