PDA

View Full Version : Ongame panel lost XY

Demeis
12-09-2009, 04:31 PM
Hello, I am playing now since 2 month with a panel HUD. And all of sudden, all my stats are not where they should be. It took me almost 2 hours to play at a 10 players seat table to set it. I don't want to do it again. I play 6 max with large tables, under windows XP.

I have the update 1.10 beta 1 and it is the first time I play with it.

I hope there is a solution

fozzy71
12-09-2009, 08:28 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

See if this helps:

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=148

5. Configure seating in Ongame

The easiest way to configure the seating on Ongame is to open a 10 seater table where there's 1 free seat for you. Then fix the panels for each seat. Even if you play headsup or 6max, this is the best way to do it because in heads up and 6max, anyone can sit at any seat,s o if you fix up seats 1-6, then later someone might sit at seat 7-10 and you may need to configure that. Therefore, if you setup a 10max table correctly you won't need to do it again for any type of game. Also when you have the stats panels in the correct position, go to the Table Manager and click File > Save positions so it remembers the seating arrangement.

Demeis
12-09-2009, 08:40 PM
I have yet tried with the last update one hour ago.
And yes, I have to open a 10 seat table to reconfigure all, and that is very boring and long etc.

So, does it mean I can't recover my old ongamepanel configuration and that I need to replace each stats ? ( I can assure you that that is a total mess right now and espcially because each stats is separated ... )

fozzy71
12-09-2009, 09:56 PM
I misunderstood your question I think. Your HUD config changed? Did you have multiple custom HUD configs? Are they still there? HUD Options > Player Preferences > Choose Configuration? Did you ever export them to individual XML files to be able to import later?

Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Demeis
12-09-2009, 10:14 PM
I have all them, and all stats are misplaced. I dont remember if I exported one.
The big big big problem is that I have to replace all stats ! But stats are here on the table.
I am waiting from hours now to have an answer and I was really hoping the problem would be understood the first time to avoid that. Sorry, I am a little upset by this problem.

fozzy71
12-09-2009, 10:27 PM
I guess I did understand your problem. The positions of the hud panels changed, and apparently you have a lot of individual panels for each player? The only thing I could suggest would be to reset your HUD positions files to default. Then all your HUD stats will appear in the place they first did, when the software was new.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager. Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
2) Delete your existing HUD position files, so HM will rebuild them to default. If you have any custom HUD's export them first and/or copy the \config folder to back them up.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt.
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.