PDA

View Full Version : HEM or postgres causing my mouse click to not work on start up.

green_29
12-09-2009, 03:18 PM
Ok, I have a new laptop (windows 7) and every time my computer starts up my mouse button does not work. This also happened on my old computer (XP) after I installed hem and postgres. Weirdly, the way I get it working is by pressing ctrl alt delete to open task manager, as soon as that is open my right click works again.

Another thing which has happened on both computers. After installing postgres the computer creates a new user account called postgres, is this supposed to happen?

fozzy71
12-09-2009, 08:36 PM
Ok, I have a new laptop (windows 7) and every time my computer starts up my mouse button does not work. This also happened on my old computer (XP) after I installed hem and postgres. Weirdly, the way I get it working is by pressing ctrl alt delete to open task manager, as soon as that is open my right click works again.

I have never heard of such a thing. You are sure this doesnt happen if you were to uninstall HM and postgre?

Another thing which has happened on both computers. After installing postgres the computer creates a new user account called postgres, is this supposed to happen?

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/remove-user-accounts-from-the-logon-screen-in-windows-vista/