PDA

View Full Version : Imported Party Mined HHs (from HH Dealer) on the Dec 6 + 7. Skewed stats, help?

Eclipse86
12-09-2009, 02:35 PM
Hey guys, this post is in reference to the recent changes in the Party HH format talked about in this thread:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=22580

I too got the same problem, and imported those hands before I was able to read anything about not importing them. Well anyways, I just went through my HEM stats on the players and yes, everything is now skewed. New players whom I have only recent stats on are showed as having 100/100 VPIP PFR, 100% cbet, etc. Which really, really messes with me.

From what I understand, if I delete these hands the stats that I received from importing those hands will still affect and skew my HUD correct? Looking at the purge hands option it says something about the HUD not reflecting the changes in the deletion of the HHs until the cache rebuilder is completed (whats this all about?).

Anyways, is it possible to fix the HUD of the skewed stats if I deleted those Party HHs I imported on the 6th and 7th, then waited for the latest HEM update for the Party HH fix, then re-imported those hands from the 6th/7th? Theoretically wouldn't that overwrite the info and re-write the HUD to display the correct stats?

Any help appreciated, thanks guys.

netsrak
12-09-2009, 03:18 PM
I'll ask the developers

Rvg72
12-09-2009, 04:13 PM
We can do something with this – it will involve bulk deleting of hud stats and can be done on a monthly basis for particular stakes / sites etc. So you could wipe out all of November and December for Party for example. Not sure if this will be in 1.10 though

Roy

Eclipse86
12-09-2009, 04:21 PM
We can do something with this – it will involve bulk deleting of hud stats and can be done on a monthly basis for particular stakes / sites etc. So you could wipe out all of November and December for Party for example. Not sure if this will be in 1.10 though

Roy

yea, that would be a great option if implemented.

In the meantime, would deleting the hands and re-importing them after HEM does the HH fix update, still fix things up with the HUD stats? or am I still out of luck there?

netsrak
12-10-2009, 07:25 AM
The stats will remain wrong. Only workaround at the moment is to create a new database and reimport all hands.

Eclipse86
12-10-2009, 03:08 PM
The stats will remain wrong. Only workaround at the moment is to create a new database and reimport all hands.

aight cool, thanks for the reply

fozzy71
12-12-2009, 08:03 PM
The developer is working on adding a way to remove HUD Cache stats but stats need to be deleted for the entire month. So, you could wipe out all stats from December on Party Poker for example but not from a specific day. So combining a hand history purge where you select a full month with a cache purge for the month should accomplish what people are asking for.

Eclipse86
12-13-2009, 12:24 AM
The developer is working on adding a way to remove HUD Cache stats but stats need to be deleted for the entire month. So, you could wipe out all stats from December on Party Poker for example but not from a specific day. So combining a hand history purge where you select a full month with a cache purge for the month should accomplish what people are asking for.

yea, this sounds like a good idea.

So i could theoretically just purge the hands I have imported for December, then wipe the HUD cache for December. Then re-import the hands in for December (minus the screwed up hands), and that would fix things?

fozzy71
12-13-2009, 01:28 PM
That is my understanding.