PDA

View Full Version : Editing a Hud Config

ClutchCity
04-25-2012, 11:13 AM
I found a HUD configuration, in .text format, so I'm unable to convert it. I tried editing the name of the doc to end in .xml, but that didn't change it. So, I can't figure out how to convert text to .xml.

So, I figured I'd just copy paste the contents of the text doc into the contents of the hud in the HEM config files, but I don't see it listed anywhere. HUD configurations are located in the config folder, correct? Would copy/pasting the text into the file located in HEM and overwriting the info work?

I'm not trying to edit the default. I created another hud configuration, but, again, I don't see it anywhere.

netsrak
04-26-2012, 05:11 AM
It is not possible to convert a .txt file to a .xml file and there is no way to import a .txt Hud configuration into HM1.
Where does this file come from? If its a HM1 hud file you can copy the .txt file directly to the folder c:\program files\rvg software\holdemmanager\config (but don't overwrite anything). After this restart HM and if its a valid file the new hud should be there.

ClutchCity
04-26-2012, 04:31 PM
That didn't work. However, I looked at the text of the file, and it seemed like something that'd be in HEM format. Maybe someone can take a look at via TeamViewer?

Patvs
04-26-2012, 06:06 PM

See attachment.
This is an example .xml exported HUD file in its proper formatting (open it with a .xml editor)