PDA

View Full Version : Today's opponents

NoTurns
12-09-2009, 09:42 AM
Maybe I'm doing something wrong here but I can't seem to figure out how to get a list of players I played TODAY. If I use "vs Players" tab under "Cash Games" I'm only getting the hands where I was somehow involved in right?

I'd like to be able to quickly look at all the hands played at my tables today. Is this possible without making a new database at the start of every day? (And then just going to the "Players" section)

Thanks!

fozzy71
12-09-2009, 11:20 AM
Click the date range filter button 'All Hands' and change it to 'Today'.

NoTurns
12-09-2009, 01:43 PM
I don't think you read/understood my question correctly but I'll go along...

So, if I do this (set to "Today"), under which tab then can I find the list of players and all their played hands of today (at my tables)?

netsrak
12-09-2009, 03:04 PM
In the sessions or Reports tab you can filter for all hands played today at your tables

NoTurns
12-09-2009, 07:02 PM
Yes I know this but I don't think I'm explaining myself correctly.

Let me (try to) explain what I want to accomplish:

After each day of play I would like to quickly sort all my played hands of the day (meaning all hands I was dealt cards) by opponent. Then when I click on an opponent I want to be able to filter the hands so I can quickly find all hands with which my opponent went to showdown with, today, at my tables.

Kind of like a report but then the hands would be filtered by opponent as opposed to by stake or position or whatever. This will usually mean lot's of hands will be shown multiple times in the report (unless all hands where played headsup) since in most hands there will be more then 2 players being dealt cards.

I hope this clears things up.

Edit:

I found a way to do it although it's really quite a hassle. Is it possible, in the "Players" section to also filter by day? At the moment you can only filter by month. If this is possible it would make things a lot easier. Secondly, is it also possible to select multiple players at the same time in the "Players" section so you can simultaneously add all those players to an alias? If these two things are (made?) possible I can do what I want to do without much hassle.

Thanks in advance!

netsrak
12-10-2009, 07:11 AM
Thats not possible at the moment. Please suggest it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

PeaceFr0g
12-10-2009, 11:12 AM
Thats not possible at the moment. Please suggest it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

I think what he's asking is something I've asked about before. The ability to click on Vs. Player and have it show ONLY the hands for the dates you have selected for. For instance:

* You have HEM filtered for 'Today'. Have the vs. Player tab show results ONLY for hands played today.

* You have HEM filtered for 'This Month'. Have the vs. Player tab show results ONLY for hands played this month.

* You have HEM filtered for 'All Hands'. Have the vs. Player tab show results for ALL hands.

I would think this would be a pretty common thing people would want to have. Often I'll want to know how I've done against a particular villian just for the day. But when I select the 'Vs. Player' tab, it shows results against said villian dating back to months before (every hand I've played against him?). It would be nice to have the 'Vs. Player' tab filtered for the dates selected. Thanks.