PDA

View Full Version : PokerStars / Tournament Summeries

perenolde
12-09-2009, 07:15 AM
Hello,

i just asked Pokerstars to send me my full tournament summerie for Januar - August this year.

I got it in "Excel file" and it is not possible to receive it in the "normal" txt-file.

It is possbile to import the excel file?

Thanks in advance :)

fozzy71
12-09-2009, 11:00 AM
If you are sure you have all the hands imported already for those summaries, simply click Import From File(s) and point to the file they sent you. It should import and ask you to pick the hero name.

perenolde
12-09-2009, 12:31 PM
But it is only possible to import txt-files / Hand Histories, not excel files.

fozzy71
12-09-2009, 01:44 PM
They send you .XML files, which are not Excel files. Excel uses .XLS and .CSV files. Many poker sites write their original hand histories in .XML format.

perenolde
12-09-2009, 01:52 PM
hmm i received ".xlsx" files :(

May i send you the file via email?

perenolde
12-09-2009, 08:18 PM
Do you have an idea to solve the the problem? :)

fozzy71
12-09-2009, 09:27 PM
Forward the original email they sent you to fozzy@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread. Can you also zip and attach a few hand histories from some of the tourneys?

I may be remembering the file extensions wrong, but I know we could import the summary files that were sent out by their support. The automated ones are sent via email and must be copied to text file. The ones they send when you ask for 'all your old hand histories and tourney summaries' should be able to be imported.