PDA

View Full Version : iPoker duplicate hands

Shloogy
12-09-2009, 05:19 AM
There is something wrong here guys, I have attached ipoker hands where HM import 50% duplicate hands. The DB was entirely new so there is no way that the hands were there before.

How can HM report duplicate hands? there is not even one single duplicate hand in these files, I've checked "session code" within the files one by one and there is no hand similar to each other.

Thanks in advance and look forward to hearing from you soon.

One more thing, I'm really happy with HM progress, you guys are doing awesome job, updating frequently and adding new features all the time.

Keep up the good work :)

netsrak
12-09-2009, 02:52 PM
Please mail the hands with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

fozzy71
12-10-2009, 06:12 PM
I have forwarded this thread and the hands to the developer.

Rvg72
12-11-2009, 01:34 PM
These appear to be poorly formed mined hands. I'll look into why they are also appearing as duplicates but looking at about a dozen of the error hands they all had missing information - ie, missing bets, raises, calls, folds, wins etc

Roy

Rvg72
12-11-2009, 07:05 PM
There was an HM bug that would cause certain types of import errors, normally when the hand is completely missing important info, to show as a "duplicate". I have fixed this and now the file you sent me shows lots more errors rather than the duplicates.

As I mentioned above, the reason is the hands are saved incorrectly by whatever mining program you are using

Roy

Shloogy
12-11-2009, 08:45 PM
Thanks Roy,
I'm using a software bought from a guy at 2p2. the software has been purchased a year ago and he doesn't support it anymore.

thanks for looking into it, it was really pain not knowing where the problem comes from.