PDA

View Full Version : Filters don't work in Graphed Hands section!

Olaf
12-08-2009, 04:10 PM
In last betas and 1.09 > 1.09.03 - filters don't work at all in GRAPHED HANDS section. (nothing is happened)

in 1.10.02 they work, but only for ALL hands, not for selected in Graph section.

fozzy71
12-08-2009, 06:13 PM
I have a feeling that is by design. When you zoom in on a graphed hands section you are just taking a closer look at the same data you already filtered. It doesn't create a time/hands filter based on what you drag a window around. You could set your filters first and then zoom in to the graphed hands tab.

Olaf
12-09-2009, 06:34 AM
.................... You could set your filters first and then zoom in to the graphed hands tab.

Ty Fozzy! But, something wrong with this Graphed Hands in 1.10.02 version..
Yes, I made filters "Player won or loose BB is bigger then 15", then zoom in, went to Graphed Hands and saw ALL hands in choosen diapason without any filtering, when i press "Refresh" i saw Filtered hands BUT for ALL my hands....

Maybe, the best decission is new Right mouse click function like:

You select hands diapason in Graph session > Right Mouse Click > Send selected hands in Report tab.... That is good decission if Graphed Hands tab can't have normal filter functionality.

It will be very useful for analyzing up and downstrike, new play style etc....