PDA

View Full Version : Tourney - Results - data view

EmmerDK
12-08-2009, 03:42 PM
Is it possible "clone" all the tables in a tour into one file? Right now it shows alot of unfinished tours.. And would be easier to have a full overview if all hands was in same file...

EmmerDK

fozzy71
12-08-2009, 06:18 PM
Is it possible "clone" all the tables in a tour into one file?

I don't understand the question. Can you explain in more detail? What do you mean by 'clone'? What type of 'file' are you trying to create?

Right now it shows alot of unfinished tours.. And would be easier to have a full overview if all hands was in same file...

EmmerDK

You can edit the tourneys via the right-click menu to finish some of them.

What site(s) do you play? SNG or MTT?

You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=43

EmmerDK
12-08-2009, 06:39 PM
Play on betfred ipoker both sng and mtt.. My problem is that every table change is marked as a tourney.. So if i right click and click finish i would have made 2 BI to the same tourney under stats..

Just want it as one file, and with hand history from all the tables i've been on

netsrak
12-09-2009, 03:39 AM
I think this is caused by the way Ipoker writes the handhistories and we have no solution for this so far.

To make sure please mail the original handhistory files for such a tourney with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net so we can have a look at it.

fozzy71
12-09-2009, 01:36 PM
I think this is caused by the way Ipoker writes the handhistories and we have no solution for this so far.

Correct. IPoker does not identify the new table as being part of the original tourney. There are a couple threads about it, but the developers do not have a solution yet.