PDA

View Full Version : Players section

fiiiish
12-08-2009, 03:29 PM
On the players tab i would like to find some of the players that are playing right now (to try and win my money back haha), but when i select the "only show players playing now" and click run report i get this message:

No currently playing players found. Please make sure you have auto inport running.

I do have it running.

I have tried this feature a few times. I know that its wrong because if i search in pokerstars for a few of the players, they are there. (at exactly the same stakes).

What am i not doing?

Thanks

fiiiish

fozzy71
12-08-2009, 06:25 PM
I believe that is a bug that was recently discovered. Have you tried using the Reports tab and the Group by active players option? Then you can go to the Filter > Edit > Use vs. Player: filter, to see how you did vs him.

fiiiish
12-08-2009, 06:34 PM
i have no problem seeing how i do against others.

What i would like to do is search all my players and see who of them are playing so i can choose the fishiest ones or ones i have a grudge agaisnt and join them at the tables.

if its a recently reported bug, i hope it gets fixed, because that feature to me is very important.

I would like to add, i am very impressed with HM so far. I think i will definatly purchase it when the trial is over, what concerns me is that there are a lot of bugs. But as a whole, very nice program indeed - good work!

fiiiish

netsrak
12-09-2009, 03:52 AM
Which site are you playing?
Which HM Version?
The function you are referring too only works for tables you have open, you are playing at and hands are being imported for.

I think what you are looking for is a table selection tool like our Table scanner, you need to purchase this add-on separately.