PDA

View Full Version : HUD is not working (FTP)

matttmx
12-08-2009, 09:16 AM
Hey guys I tried everything which is posted in the FAQs and so on.I have the following Problem. HM imports my Hands and the table manager pops up and recognizes the tables I play on but the HUD simply doesnt start. I also tried the "Table Finder" method but if I click on table finder it says that I should wait until HM has imported some hands.But I can wait and play for Hours it still doesnt work.Another strange thing is that Table viewer recognizes the tables but for players there alsways comes "0/6" and vpip and so on stays always 0.The rest works fine.Holdem Manager shows graphs winnings and so on but the Hud simply doesnt work. I dont get it. PLZZZZZ help me

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
Im using 1,10 beta 2

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
I only play on full Tilt

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Yes I have

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Yes I think so

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
Yes...But another weird thing is that Holdem Manager doesnt show the current folder if I click on "add auto import folder"

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
hmmm?

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
As I said

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes Im 100% sure

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
Yes it is!

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
hmm??

So plz help me guys Im so frustrated :)

fozzy71
12-08-2009, 12:41 PM
3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Yes I think so

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
Yes...But another weird thing is that Holdem Manager doesnt show the current folder if I click on "add auto import folder"

:confused:

It sounds like you arent running as admin:

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
hmm??

So plz help me guys Im so frustrated :)

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.