PDA

View Full Version : Application has encountered an error: unspecified error

troyb
12-07-2009, 10:50 PM
Hi,

I was playing on FTP when my computer (MacBook using Vista through BootCamp) froze and I had to restart. After restart I ran a virus scan and then when I went back to load up HEM again I got an error on opening:

'Xenocode Virtual Applicance Runtime

This application has encountered an error: 0x80004005, with following description:

Unspecified error

Please contact the publisher of this application for more information.'

After clicking 'OK' on this error, HEM does not load. I have tried restarting and trying again with no luck.

Any ideas on what could be happening? Thanks.

Patvs
12-08-2009, 12:16 AM
Could you update to 1.10 beta 1
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

And could you disable time synching via the internet in Windows: Click on your System Clock and go to "Change time and date settings". Then, go to the "Internet Time" Tab and click "Change settings"
After that, restart your computer.

troyb
12-08-2009, 02:40 AM
Could you update to 1.10 beta 1
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

And could you disable time synching via the internet in Windows: Click on your System Clock and go to "Change time and date settings". Then, go to the "Internet Time" Tab and click "Change settings"
After that, restart your computer.

Ok have I have completed these steps and HEM now comes up and can process HH's. However, when I click on the Cash Games tab I get the following error:

"Holdem Manager

The following error occurred when running this report: ERROR: XX002: index "playerhandscashkeycolumns_hero_idx1" contains unexpected zero page at block 674."

What should I do about this? Thanks.

Patvs
12-08-2009, 02:52 AM
The following error occurred when running this report: ERROR: XX002: index "playerhandscashkeycolumns_hero_idx1" contains unexpected zero page at block 674."

This is a sign of a corrupt database.
It might be fixable.. go to OPTIONS-->Database Management--> connect--->select your database--->fix indexes (and find the playerhandscashkeycolumns_hero_idx1 index) and click REBUILD.

or.. (recommended) just create a NEW database and reimport your hands