PDA

View Full Version : Known issue? Dif sites have dif time stamps = weird graph sequence

domino66
12-07-2009, 04:58 PM
In particular I've noticed that iPoker (Mansion) and Eurobet (pokerroom network) seem to timestamp their HHs differently: iPoker is on GMT and Eurobet is EST (GMT-5).

What that means is that when I tell HEM to graph my hands for the day, the graph is all out of sequence, with the Eurobet hands being slotted in 5 hours before the iPoker hands, even when they are played afterward.

This isn't the biggest deal in the world, but it doesn't let me whine about how badly I'm running sequentially:) There's no way to set the client so that it (or the HHs) have a dif time zone...so it's something that would need to be done at the HEM level.

fozzy71
12-07-2009, 05:20 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

options > adjust site import times

domino66
12-09-2009, 11:44 AM
great, this seems to be the fix i'm looking for.

But i notice that it will only affect NEWLY-imported HHs.

Is there any way to tell HEM to apply it retroactively?

How about if I export all HHs to file and then re-import them (i only have about 20K hands so that won't take long)?

fozzy71
12-09-2009, 12:29 PM
There will later be a 'Fix Time' command. If you want them all adjust right now you would need to create a new DB and import all of your old/original hand history files.

domino66
12-09-2009, 03:58 PM
soyou're saying i CAN'T just export them all from HEM and re-import them? (obv i threw out all the original files...)

fozzy71
12-09-2009, 08:31 PM
soyou're saying i CAN'T just export them all from HEM and re-import them?

This will probably work, but it is always a better idea to import the originals

(obv i threw out all the original files...)

Why on earth would you ever get rid of these? If you ever have DB problems you need the originals to rebuild the db. If you play a site like stars/ftp you can email their support and ask for all your old hand histories and tourney summaries.