PDA

View Full Version : HUD on Pokerstars

biggetje
04-24-2012, 02:58 PM
I've set up my hud to be showing a bunch of stats like vpip, pfr, agg, 3bet etc...

It works fine on every client except for Pokerstars. I see the hud, but it gives me VPIP/PFR/#HANDS and that's it.

In "Player preferences" I already chose "Use for any site", but the problem still persists.

EDIT: tried to mess around with different configurations, but it's a complete bugfest. I could change to some configurations (but not all, and not the one I wanted), then all of a sudden I'm stuck at one configuration (not the default one) and I can't change anymore. This makes zero sense :/

netsrak
04-25-2012, 05:43 AM
You need to define for every hud configuration under Hud options -> Player preferences -> choose Hud -> Use for
where it should be active.
HM uses the first Hud configuration which is defined for a site / gametype /tablesize which is mostly the default Hud.
So you should start with assigning the default Hud to a site you are not playing.

To temporarily change a hud while playing: right click on the table name in the table manager and choose a hud.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/50/HUD+Configuration