PDA

View Full Version : re-install HM

stretch00
12-07-2009, 09:22 AM
Had to do a clean install of XP,and have lost database! Need a little help with maybe trying to recover HHs/database.Have DLd RECUVA program but don't recognize my database files?
Also need Roy to resend my HM serial so I can re install HM.

fozzy71
12-07-2009, 10:56 AM
Had to do a clean install of XP,and have lost database! Need a little help with maybe trying to recover HHs/database.Have DLd RECUVA program but don't recognize my database files?

Were you able to backup your \holdem manager folder, \hmarchive folder, or your \postgresql\8.x\data folder? If you don't have backups of those you will have a hard time.

If you play a site like stars/ftp you can email their support and ask for all your old hand histories and tourney summaries.

Also need Roy to resend my HM serial so I can re install HM.

Please try using our registration system to register your current/new license. Then you will be able to retrieve or reset your own license, as needed. http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration/

To get your current license from your running installation of HEM: Help > Show Serial Number

You will need to sign up, login, and then change your code, then logout/login, to verify it was reset.

If you have completely lost track of your code Please email your details to sales@holdemmanager.net, and make sure you stress the fact it is lost completely.

stretch00
12-07-2009, 04:41 PM
I had been backing sql all along but have not been playing lately.I never backed up the whole thing to an of dick storage though.Is there any hope also I did not have sql8 I had the earlier version 7.5?

netsrak
12-08-2009, 06:18 AM
Sorry but its not clear for me what you have from your old system.

- you never did a backup?
- do you have the old Postgresql data folder - Which Postgresql version? Valid version numbers are sth. like 8.2, 8.3, 8.4 - no 7.5
- do you have the archive of your handhistories? Default c:\hmarchive

If you have no access to any of this there is no other way then requesting hands from the pokersite