PDA

View Full Version : Thank you! 2 little things I need sorted out still though.

ryanghall
09-15-2008, 11:08 PM
First of all, thanks for the help. My sites are all now working! I just needed to use the table finder properly for Prima/Titan.

I just have a couple of questions for now:

1) I overlap tables sometimes and for some reason when I have some tables brought to the forefront, the HUD from the table behind shows (as well as the table in the foreground). This clutters up my screen quite a bit. Is there any way to prevent this?

2) Does the 1.06.03 have full Ongame (Mansion) support yet or should I wait for the next update?

3) Is there any way to get rid of the player notes line? It takes up a whole line and I don't really need it.

Thanks again!
Ryan Hall

fabio
09-16-2008, 08:31 AM
1) HUD Options -> Table Preferences -> Force Ontop
2) Yes, you need to use the OngameExtractor for now but we are finalizing it so if you can wait 1-2 days for our new release everything will be easier to get Ongame to work
3) Coming with the next Release

ryanghall
09-20-2008, 12:39 PM
I tried the Force Ontop thing and it didn't do anything. The HUDs from other tables are still showing ontop of tables in the forefront, seemingly randomly.

I notice that there is no overlap if I have the Table Manager maximized and I click on it to make it the active window. Obviously I can't keep doing this, though. Any idea what the problem is/how to fix it?

Ryan

morny
09-20-2008, 01:44 PM
Hi i think Fabio meant to untick Force On Top, for it to work do you need to restart ongame after youve updated that preference to unticked.

If its still happening let me know and ill try and setup a www.teamviewer.com session if that suits, also if youve an AHK scripts ect running at the same time please disable them