PDA

View Full Version : Hero stats for HUD on FullTilt not accurate

JoeHaw
12-06-2009, 01:37 PM
So everything's been working great w HEM for a while but there's one little thing that's been bugging me.

My Hero stats that appear on my HUD will already have some random amount of hands that must've been recorded from a previous session when I load up my tables. It's normally somewhere in the range of 50-250 hands. I just want to see my stats ever since sitting at THAT table so that I'm more aware of my table image when multitabling.

Thanks for the help
JoeHaw

netsrak
12-06-2009, 02:49 PM
Please check your settings in Hud options -> setup hero name.
If thats correct you should only see your stats for the table/session

JoeHaw
12-10-2009, 09:02 PM
Yeah... that's right (how could you even mess that up w/o your database being completely wrong?)

some tables its fine for and will start at zero hands but others will bring up past Hero stats over like 50 hands

fozzy71
12-10-2009, 11:50 PM
Is it because you were playing on the table previously (less than 30 minutes)? The default session timeout is 30 minutes but can be shortened manually.

Close HM

C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\HoldemManger.config

Open with > Notepad

Approximately at line 60:

<setting name="SessionTimeoutDuration">30</setting>

30 minutes of no playing = new session

I use 5 minutes

<setting name="SessionTimeoutDuration">5</setting>

JoeHaw
12-17-2009, 02:16 PM
I did that and some of the tables still pop up with hands on hero.. :(

netsrak
12-17-2009, 03:09 PM
This can happen during the prefetch of hands as long as you have played no hands at the table.

JoeHaw
12-17-2009, 06:16 PM
how do I fix it?

fozzy71
12-17-2009, 10:10 PM
Please post some pics of the HUD when it happens, and your Sessions tab, so we can see it.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.