PDA

View Full Version : No imports anymore..

Cashane
09-15-2008, 07:17 PM
Good evening.

HU manager had been working fine so far, but tonight I started playing on Pokerstars (I already had downloaded the version with the stars fix a few days ago and played two days ago there without problem), but tonight the autoimport didn't do anything at all :
-the HUD didn't launch.
-the status under the import bar got set to "auto importing", but no hands were acutally imported. when I clicked on "stop auto import", the status kept showing "autoimporting".
-Quiting the program with the autoimport on didn't generate the usual message asking me if I want to shut the auto-import.
- I tried rebooting the computer and it didn t change anything.
- I tried playing on everest and ipoker, and still got no imports.
- I manually removed the HH folder from the pokerstars/hand history directory (it did contain all the hh from the problematic session tonight) and put an empty one instead (in case there was some new PS change and hem would get stuck because of an unknown hh format) and tried again on some other poker site, still no import.
- I upgraded to 1.06.03h and still no change..
- I tried importing hh from a file (actually one of the files from that pokerstars hand hitory folder) and it didn't import anything.

Any ideas? :)

Edit : I m on XP, not vista.
Edit bis : I assume it's due to some new change on pokerstars.. but is there any way/any manip to do in order to get hem to work on other sites while awaiting the patch? (and not with a new database if possible, I need the player stats..).

Cashane
09-15-2008, 08:30 PM
uh kinda more worrying I guess : I noticed that if I click on options - "database management", the program just closes itself, or sometimes bring an unhandled exception error message...

(edit : no conflict with wuauclt, I installed windows updates and shut it off, but HEM still won't import anything and still closes itself without any message as soon as I click on database management...).

morny
09-15-2008, 09:51 PM
Can you post your holdemmanager.config file to morny@holdemmanager.net and a link to this thread.