PDA

View Full Version : Some hands and results for sng's end up missing?

Shemp Hain
12-05-2009, 04:48 PM
Hello, I was wondering why my EV stats were screwed up and I went in to review some of my sng's and I realized that if I didn't finish the sng in the money roughly 90 percent of my hands and results were missing. Some of the sngs will be listed as incomplete and some of them have the place I finished but the hands and stats were missing. Any suggestions? This is happening for both Tilt and Stars. Thanks

Patvs
12-05-2009, 06:26 PM
Full Tilt creates SNG summary files listing your finish position + winnings summary. If you import all SNG handhistories + the summary files, it should properly import all hands, winnings, EV with no unfinished SNGs.

If that doesn't happen. Try to create a new database, update to 1.09.03 and reimport everything.

On Stars, you have to manually request the summary file. Otherwise all SNGs will end up as "unfinished". In the Stars lobby, click REQUESTS---> TOURNAMENT HISTORY and request your last 200 SNG/MTT histories.

If you've played more, email Stars and request ALL your SNG/MTT results.

fozzy71
12-05-2009, 06:55 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using? What version of HM? Are you requesting and importing your tourney summaries from pokerstars? You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=43

You can also email either site's support and ask for all your old hand histories and tourney summaries.

Try to reproduce the problem in a new DB: Create a new UTF DB - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146
*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=173
*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=21

Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB - http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20754

If that doesnt work properly Please www.7zip.org the hands and email them to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

Shemp Hain
12-05-2009, 07:57 PM
Obviously I know how to import the hands from Stars or I wouldn't have said this problem started to happen to both sites. Everything was working fine. It's not like all of the sudden I realized how to import hands from the cashed sngs and about 5 percent of the rest lol. I'm going to download the update if I already don't have it and then I'm going to create a new database. Why does this program have more bugs than a trailer park? It's driving me fucking nuts.

Shemp Hain
12-06-2009, 01:55 AM
Of course I spent 5 hours exporting and importing the files and it didn't work. This is fucking bullshit. How about giving my money back. Did you every thing something isn't right when people keep posting about the problems they are having with the software. Jesus fucking Christ I should have just purchased pt3. Every Goddamn time there is an update my program gets fucked up. You guys have to realize I'm not just speaking for myself here. People are really getting pissed.

fozzy71
12-06-2009, 03:09 AM
Please www.7zip.org the hands and email them to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Shemp Hain
12-06-2009, 12:47 PM
I am using XP, Microsoft Security Essen., and just Windows Firewall. Please don't make me go through the entire "adding this exception stuff" because that's not the issue. If that was the issue I wouldn't be receiving any hands or info at all. We've been down that road before and everything was fine for the time being. Am I supposed to go into holdem, archive, 2009 and zip it?

fozzy71
12-06-2009, 02:21 PM
You can probably go inside the \2009 folder and pick a recent month where you know the problem exists, and zip a folder of a month. November would be \hmarchive\2009\11.

fozzy71
12-22-2009, 01:09 PM
Hi, sorry for the delay in a reply. This got lost in my inbox. :O

These seemed to import mostly fine for me. It imported 217 tourneys and only 7 showed as not finished. Those appear to have a summary imported, so it shouldn't be hard to manually edit them. Or you could email support@fulltiltpoker and ask for all your old hand histories and tournament summaries and try to import them again, to a new DB.