PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars import problem

Mitchdubai
12-05-2009, 10:54 AM
New to HEM, just got the software working and imported all my histories, from Pokerstars and Fulltilt at the same time. Full Tilt data is all fine but the Pokerstars is all wrong, for almost every tourney the number of players, my finishing position is incorrect. For every tourney (almost 900 tourneys) it is showing my finishing position as 9th or better. Anyone have any idea what might be wrong?

fozzy71
12-05-2009, 01:26 PM
You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=43

You can email their support and ask for all your old hand histories and tourney summaries. They will send you .htm file(s) to import.

Mitchdubai
12-05-2009, 02:08 PM
You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=43

You can email their support and ask for all your old hand histories and tourney summaries. They will send you .htm file(s) to import.

Thanks Fozzie, couple of questions - before I import this new data do I need to delete all the old data I have uploaded for the same tourneys, or will the software link it together?

Secondly, I have only got detailed histories for last 200 tourneys from the request, can I therefore only upload these 200?

Thanks

Mitch

fozzy71
12-05-2009, 06:20 PM
Thanks Fozzie, couple of questions - before I import this new data do I need to delete all the old data I have uploaded for the same tourneys, or will the software link it together?

You want to make sure all the hand histories are imported (they should be already). Then you import these summary files so that HM can know the finish places and prizes.

Secondly, I have only got detailed histories for last 200 tourneys from the request, can I therefore only upload these 200?

I would suggest you email support and ask for all of your hands AND all of your summaries. The hands will be sent in ZIP files that you will extract to new folders, and use the HM > Import From Folder to manually import them and be sure you have all your hands imported. HM will skip over the duplicate hands very fast, so it shouldnt be a terribly long process. The summary files they send are .HTM. You will want to use Import From File(s) and pick the .HTM files. That should hopefully complete most/all of your tourneys.