PDA

View Full Version : Does leak buster work for omaha or just HE?

anon1
12-05-2009, 10:41 AM
I just bought the HEM omaha manager and am interested in the leak buster program but I can't seem to figure out if it's just for hold'em or does it work for omaha too?

Leak Buster Support
12-05-2009, 03:28 PM
Just no-limit Holdem, but Omaha is on the way fairly soon.

anon1
12-05-2009, 09:26 PM
I play PLO8, so as soon as you release it, I'll buy it. What is the estimated release date?

ImSoCute
12-10-2009, 02:54 PM
will PLO be added for free or will have to pay for it?

Leak Buster Support
12-10-2009, 05:48 PM
Will Leak Buster support other games?

Yes. Limit and Omaha are currently being designed. Omaha will be the next add-on to Leak Buster.

Will these add-on games come at an additional cost?

Yes. Each one will be in the approximate range of $30 (subject to change).

From FAQ.

It's basically like designing a whole new program, so if you already have leak buster no-limit, and want to add PLO you will get it at a discount. If you don't have Leak Buster and want to purchase it for PLO, then you'll pay the initial full price.

And a small update, as we were putting together limit and PLO at the same time, but it seems PLO will definitely be the next release.

Rhincodon
12-22-2009, 03:03 PM
Is it posible to sign up to get a notice when leakbuster for PLO is ready?

Leak Buster Support
12-22-2009, 10:50 PM
Is it posible to sign up to get a notice when leakbuster for PLO is ready?

We will of course have announcements in here, and if you're an existing LB customer, you will get a notice. I will have to check if there's some way we can add others to this list (I don't know off hand). You will also know because it will be visible in HM when it's ready.

I don't want to say too much, but the PLO version is going to be smoking hot. It's taking a little longer to develop for good reason.