PDA

View Full Version : Trying to set defaul HUD stat position for 8max and 9max on FT?

ffrllc
09-15-2008, 06:52 PM
FT has 8 max and 9 max tables and I can't seem to set the default position for the HUD stats differently on each.

Once I get the stat position good for the 8max table I save the positions via the table manager. I'll then try and arrange the 9max table and save. The only issue is HM seems to be treating the tables the same so when I move the 8max stats around it moves the 9 max default positions around as well (and when i move the 9max stats around HM moves the default 8max stats around as well).

How can I set the default HUD stats correctly (and differently) for both 8max tables and 9max tables on FT?

(I'm running Vista and using HM v1.06.03f)

Thanks.

ffrllc
09-17-2008, 11:12 PM
I still haven't been able to set the positions correctly. Does anyone know how to set FT 8max and 9max tables with different positions for the HUD stats?

Mike chops
09-18-2008, 09:46 AM
We don't support the 8 max tables. If you play them the hud will try to use the 9 player settings. If you move the panels they will mess up the placements for the 9 player tables. Sorry :(