PDA

View Full Version : HEM 1.09.03, HUD diming?

thynemesis
12-05-2009, 04:06 AM
Hello,

I'm running HEM1.09.03 , running two tables, all is well for a short while, then one tables HUD stats goes real dim, all players during preflop action, while the other table is doing just fine.

This happens when I play one table at Fulltilt and one table on pokerStars, at the same time. It also happens when I play two tables on the same site.

I've also noticed on occasion when I have the stats in multi-panel mode, the stats revert back to the default mode, block mode, I guess it might be called and the stats dim as well.

Thank you

thynemesis
12-05-2009, 04:08 AM
By the way, running Windows XP, latest updates applied.

fozzy71
12-05-2009, 12:35 PM
Video drivers fully updated?

Hello,

I'm running HEM1.09.03 , running two tables, all is well for a short while, then one tables HUD stats goes real dim, all players during preflop action, while the other table is doing just fine.[quote]

How many custom HUDs do you have configured? Are you using the [x] Adjust Color For Sample size option for the stats?

[quote]I've also noticed on occasion when I have the stats in multi-panel mode, the stats revert back to the default mode, block mode, I guess it might be called and the stats dim as well.

Thank you

It sounds like you have improperly configured the Use For: tabs for your custom HUD layouts.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135

If you still have problems Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.