PDA

View Full Version : HUD trial 1.09 doesn't work on poker stars

wild-fat
12-04-2009, 10:59 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12? (Trial1.09)

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site? (Poker stars)

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button? (yes)

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site? (yes, i think so)

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ? (yes)

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? (yes)

5a) Do they import if you create a new database? (not sure)

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work? (tried it but it "doesn't detect poker stars lobby for some reason?)

7) If you open the HH are they written in English? (yes)

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled? (yes)

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file? (yes)

fozzy71
12-05-2009, 12:14 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12? (Trial1.09)

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmupdate

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work? (tried it but it "doesn't detect poker stars lobby for some reason?)

I think you are referring to the Table Manager, not the Table Finder - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file? (yes)

There are no auto import folders setup, and many other blank values in the holdemmanager.config file. This is usually caused because HM is not being run as administrator.

<setting name="DateRangeReport">AllHands</setting>
<setting name="DateRangeHands">AllHands</setting>
<setting name="DateRangeGraphs">AllHands</setting>
<setting name="DateRangePreflop">AllHands</setting>
<setting name="DateRangeSession">AllHands</setting>
<setting name="DateRangevsPlayer">AllHands</setting>
<setting name="DateRangeResults">AllHands</setting>
<setting name="LastReport"></setting>
<setting name="AutoImportFolderList"></setting>
<setting name="LastArchiveFolder"></setting>
<setting name="LastImportFolder"></setting>
<setting name="LastImportFileFolder"></setting>
<setting name="LastOmahaFilter"></setting>
<setting name="MinimizeToSystemTray">False</setting>

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Make sure your auto import and archive folders are properly configured.

wild-fat
12-05-2009, 06:08 PM
I am using Vista, and AVG anti-virus free.

I had the "auto import folders setup" before and for some reason it reset to the original format of no files setup. I corrected it.

Setting the dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe files to "run as administrator" seemed to do the trick!

Thank you!

alloyd709
12-09-2009, 12:04 AM
I am having issues with my HUD, i am running all 3 things as administrator, but still no luck, the beta give me a error message on startup and doesnt open. i'm using 1.09.03. Admin PM me please i need help.

netsrak
12-09-2009, 04:05 AM
please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174